Nestled between mountains and the ocean is NH Cape Town The Lord Charles in the tranquil town of Somerset West. Guests can relax on the open-air terrace that overlooks the pool and lush gardens, or head farther afield to golf, shop or explore local attractions. Notable patrons at this award-wining hotel include Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu.Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants, 1 bar and 24-hour room service.
• 2 outdoor pools with towel service.
• Skin & Body spa.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• 3 tennis courts.
• Giant chessboard.
• Complimentary shuttle service to the beach and mall.
• Complimentary self-parking.Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Connecting room available.
• Air conditioning.
• In-room pillow selection.
• Bathroom with bathtub and complimentary toiletries.
• In-room safe.
• Satellite television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
NH Cape Town The Lord Charles
Corner of Main Road and Broadway Boulevard
Somerset West, Cape Town 7130, South Africa
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.